CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Lady Bugs for Sale!


$28.00 or if you sale 5.. you get yours for free!

Hi Everyone,

Every month my good friend Kellie and I are going to be making something cute for the month and selling them. There have been several requests for things to be made for Door hangers, yard stuff and just fun crafts, so we decided to make something that goes with the month. Right now we are doing these cute Lady Bug door hangers. The are $28.00. We are also doing a deal that if you sale 5 others, you will get yours free! If you are interested let me know by Wednesday! We are closing this one out kind of fast because we need to get some done for Mothers Day.
The next project will be posted soon... so we can have them done for June!

Check out my Craft Blog... that's where I'm going to be posting the projects every month! There are some Very cute things coming!!!! :)

No comments: